Gordon's Bay SCUBA Trail Diver Course - PADI Distinctive Specialty
- This is a one day course, running from 9am to approx 5pm
- This includes a classroom session of about one hour, followed by 2 dives at Gordons Bay.
- There will be a lunch break/surface interval when tanks can be filled
The classroom session will cover
- History of the Gordons Bay underwater trail
- Trail orientation
- Marine life in Gordons Bay
- Trail Maintenance procedures
- Lift Bag Operation procedures
The two dives will cover:
- Navigation of the Trail
- Identification of marine life in Gordons Bay
- Identification of chain maintenance requirements
- Repair and maintenance of sections of the chain
- Lift Bag operation and exercises
Students must be PADI Advanced Open Water Divers or equivalent.
- All your personal dive gear - (Fins, mask, snorkel, wet/dry suit, BCD, regulator, tank, weights). Hire gear can be arranged if required at discounted rates
- Gloves and dive slate are recommended.
- Dive certification card
- Current diving medical certification
- Passport style photograph if available (please email to Sam Baxter at address below) otherwise I will take a photo on the day.
The cost for the cost is $125. (plus gear hire if required)
Please note that course instructor fees are donated to the Gordons Bay SCUBA Diving Club, which is supported solely by member fees and donations.
For more information please contact
Sam Baxter , PADI Instructor & President of Gordons Bay Scuba Diving Club
GBSDC Sun 21 Apr 2019 02:08:03 PM AEST